Family Stays in The Kensington Hotel
Experience a memorable family stay with one of The Doyle
Collection’s Hotels in London.
The Kensington Hotel, London’s Finest Townhouse is perfectly
located for a family visit. You are just a short walk from the wide
open spaces of Hyde Park where you can ride a horse or take a boat
round the lake, as well as The Natural History Museum and Science Museum – both of
which offer free entry and lots of kid friendly activities and
exhibitions, whatever their age.
Satisfy your shopping needs at Harrods or the unique shops of
the Kings Road only a few moments away. Combine all of this with
the home from home welcome you will receive at one of the finest
hotels in Kensington and your visit to London couldn’t be more
Family stays include the following:
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Provision of a cot/additional bed in a Deluxe room for 1 child
up to the age of 12
- Children under 5 eat free when dining with an adult in our
restaurant before 7pm
- Children's concierge service
- Use of a DVD player & DVD's in their room
- Use of a Wii/playstation subject to availability
- Children’s magazines in the room
- Milk and cookies on turn down
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary use of the gyms
- Adjoining rooms/suites available for larger families
- Surprise amenity on arrival as well as a Young Persons Guide to
- Board games available
- Babysitting services can be booked via Concierge
Stay in a Deluxe Room with 1 child from £185
+ VAT. Some services will be subject to
availability. Prices are excluding VAT.
How to book Family Stays
To book call us on one of the following
The Marylebone Hotel +44 (0) 20 79693913
The Kensington Hotel +44 (0) 20 79693914
The Bloomsbury Hotel +44 (0) 20
Kids Stay Free this Half Term
Enjoy London and bring the kids for free!
Click here for more information.
Suite Dreams at The Kensington Hotel
15% off Best Available Suite Rate(discount
applied at time of booking), Inclusive of Full English Breakfast.
Min 2 Nights Stay. Excludes VAT. Cancellation policy is by 4.00pm
one day prior to arrival.