Slice of the City: Crawford Gallery Experience
Rates from €219 per night incl. VAT.
The Crawford Art Gallery is home to an expansive collection featuring works from 18th Century to present. It is home to the famous ‘Canova Casts’, which were gifted to the city of Cork nearly two centuries ago. Well-known and loved paintings by 20th century Irish artists such as Seán Keating, John Lavery, Jack B. Yeats, feature in the gallery’s historic collection, while the modern collection features work by contemporary artists such as Eilis O’Connell, Gerard Byrne, Dorothy Cross, Maud Cotter and Hughie O’Donoghue.
From 17th November - 24th February, experience STONES, SLABS AND SEASCAPES: George Victor Du Noyer's Images of Ireland exhibition. On show in the Gallery for the first time in over twenty years, Du Noyer’s delicate watercolours and sketches, painted between 1839 and 1869, depict many aspects of Irish life and landscape, from Malin Head to Mizen Head.
It is a exhibition not to be missed!
This package includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed superior double room
- Entry to The Crawford Art Gallery, including a light snack of 'Crawford Spinach and Mushroom Pancakes' , which have been a firm favourite since 1986, in the Crawford cafe.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Three-course dinner on one evening for two at The Weir Rooms
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary access to NRG on-site fitness centre
Terms and Conditions:
- Available on selected dates until February 24th 2018
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 9%
- Package is based on a 2 night stay
- Subject to availability
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Crawford Art Gallery is open Monday - Saturday: 10.00am - 5.00pm. Late Opening Thursdays until 8.00pm Closed Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Crawford Pancakes served from 12pm till 3pm