Wednesday, 24, February 2016
10 Sweet Reasons to Enjoy a Family-Friendly Easter at The Kensington
© 2008 Cyndy Sims Parr. All Rights Reserved.
Set amongst leafy avenues and white-washed buildings, The Kensington is a lovingly restored mansion in London’s elegant Royal borough. Despite being close to many of London’s top attractions, it remains safely tucked away from London’s hustle and bustle, making it an ideal London hotel for families. If you’re thinking of booking a family Easter break, here are 10 sweet reasons to stay at The Kensington;
1. On arrival at the hotel watch the delight on your little one’s faces as they receive their welcome gift
2. Surprise the children with their very own tepee bed. You’ll only have to say ‘bed time’ once and they’ll be clamouring to get there first! Available at The Kensington, The Marylebone and The Bloomsbury from 18th March to 3rd April, 2016.
3. Satisfy their sweet tooth. The Easter bunny will be paying a visit to The Kensington, leaving delicious chocolate treats in guest rooms for all children.
4. Join in the fun with a traditional Easter egg hunts taking place at The Kensington and The Bloomsbury over the Easter weekend.
© 2015 Tanay Mondal. All Rights Reserved.
5. In the Kensington neighbourhood there is plenty to keep the whole family entertained this Easter. Speak to our designated Children’s Concierge to find out the most exciting things to do around London over the Easter break.
6. Make the most of quality family time together with board games and movies whilst enjoying comforting turn-down snacks of milk and cookies.
7. Affordable and stylish dining for the whole family. We’re offering complimentary meals for children under 5 when dining with an adult before 7pm.
8. After a busy day exploring all that the vibrant city of London has to offer, let the babysitter* take over for an evening and mum and dad can enjoy exquisite dining and cocktails at Townhouse and K Bar
9. Keep a close eye on the kids by requesting adjoining rooms at The Kensington.
Tweet us @HotelKensington and tell us your ‘eggciting’ plans for Easter 2016!