The Bloomsbury hotel in London is set up to cater for guests with disabilities and/or requiring wheelchair access.
The hotel entrance has left access for wheelchairs, and each floor of the building is also easily accessible by lift.
The hotel lobby and The Coral Room – the perfect setting during the day breakfast, coffee or a light bite, transforming to a lively cocktail bar in the evenings – are both on the ground floor of the hotel.
The hotel has 6 accessible rooms, meaning guests can enjoy their stay in complete comfort.
Each of our accessible rooms come equipped with:
- Lowered bathroom sink
- Roll-in shower, with built-in bench, handrails inside and outside the shower, and hand-held shower with hose
- Emergency pull cords, should you require urgent assistance
To book an accessible room, please contact the hotel directly:
- Book online, where there is the option to select an Accessible room in the preferences as you enter your details
- Book by Phone: +44 20 7347 1000
- Book by Email: Bloomsbury@doylecollection.com