Our Quintessentially London Suite Experience offers a truly memorable stay at The Bloomsbury and includes;
- A two-night luxurious stay in a beautifully appointed suite
- £100 luxury shopping voucher for world-renowned Liberty of London
- A literary tour for two of Bloomsbury, London’s literary heartland
- A sumptuous Afternoon Tea for two on Dalloway Terrace
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- A two-night minimum stay applies.
- Offer is valid for stays until 30 September 2019.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund does not apply
- Rate is based on a maximum of two adults per suite
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service