The Bristol hotel, located in Bristol city’s harbourside area, is set up to cater for guests with disabilities and/or requiring wheelchair access.
The entrance to the hotel is at street-level, with no need for an additional entry ramp. Each floor of the building is then accessible by lift.
Our River Grille Restaurant and Shore Bar also both have their own street-level entrances, and our front desk team can assist guests with access via “back of house” from the main hotel lobby. Unfortunately, our River Lounge Bar is not suitable for wheelchair users, but The William Jessop lounge can also be used as an alternative lounge bar.
The hotel has 4 fully accessible rooms suitable, meaning guests can enjoy their stay in complete comfort.
- 3 rooms with 1 standard double bed and 1 queen-sized bed
- 1 room with one queen-sized and bed 1 standard single bed (harbour view)
Each of our accessible rooms come equipped with:
- Emergency pull cords, should you require urgent assistance
- Lowered bathroom sink
- Walk-in shower/wet rooms with accessible handrails inside and outside the shower, and shower seat
To book an accessible room, please contact the hotel directly:
- Book only where there is the option to select an Accessible room in the preferences as you enter your details
- Book by Phone: +44 117 923 0333
- Book by Email: Bristol@doylecollection.com