Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Inspired by the release of the new Mary Poppins Returns film, The Kensington’s three night Suite Nannies package offers the ideal solution for families visiting the capital. Collaborating with Imperial Nannies, the UK’s leading nanny agency, a hand-picked nanny will act as your children’s very own ‘Mary Poppins’, equipped with their own carpet bag filled with toys and surprises for the children to enjoy.
Staying in a Signature Suite, the package also includes trips to local attractions with the nanny in the neighbourhood and after a busy day of exploring, the family can meet up to enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room at The Kensington. With the children tucked up in bed with a story and hot chocolate, parents can relax at the hotel’s stylish K Bar where they can enjoy a selection of small plates and a bottle of Champagne.
- Three-nights' accommodation in a Signature Suite
- Daily à la carte breakfast for the family
- An Imperial Nanny for 12 hours per day
- One afternoon tea for four
- One bottle of Perrier Jouet’s Belle Epoque Blanc De Blancs champagne with small plates at K Bar.
To Book this offer Call: +44 20 7969 3914
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays throughout the week for new bookings until 30 September 2019
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of three nights
- The package cannot be cancelled, refunded or transferred
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Spa Treatment Room