Our ‘Rest Assured’ Programme
Please note the details of the recently updated Irish Government restrictions, as listed below, that are in place at The Westbury hotel, The River Lee hotel and The Croke Park hotel:
Hotel Guests will require proof of immunity (Covid vaccination certificate or proof of recovery from Covid-19 within the previous 6 months) with photo ID, to access hotel indoor food and beverage facilities and gym/leisure facilities.
- Guests who are not in a position to provide proof of immunity may access in-room or outdoor terrace dining only.
- All food and beverage settings will be table service only.
- Drinks cannot be ordered from or consumed at the bar.
- For indoor dining, a maximum of 6 adults may be seated at a table, with a max total of 15 persons permitted to sit at a table when children aged 12 and under are present.
- All guests must have exited food and beverage facilities by 12:00 midnight.
- Guests must wear masks unless seated and eating/drinking.
- Restrictions relating to weddings vary from the above and further details can be obtained from the hotel direct.
Guest and team member wellbeing remains our greatest priority. As such, The Doyle Collection has implemented a comprehensive suite of protocols to protect guests and team members against the risk associated with Covid-19. These have been informed by best international practice and national Government guidelines and are highlighted as follows;
- Contactless check-in is available at all hotels
- Guest Room cleaning procedures have been augmented to include the targeted sanitisation of all contact points. This is followed by a full-room sanitisation fogging process using a specialist solution with proven efficacy against Covid-19
- Once the room has been sanitised, it is sealed with a hygiene label and cannot be accessed by any person prior to the arrival of the guest
- Physical distancing measures are in place throughout the hotels, in accordance with the regulations in the jurisdiction in which they operate
- Public spaces and facilities are served by dedicated cleaning personnel who continuously sanitise all contact points. These areas are also regularly sanitised employing the fogging process
- Dining areas, restaurants and bars are deep-cleaned and fogged daily. Contact points are continuously sanitised during opening hours
- Team members wear appropriate PPE for the protection of all. This includes face masks, face visors, gloves and aprons
- Newspapers, magazines, hotel information and menus are now accessible via QR codes on guests’ personal devices
- Team members undergo daily temperature screening.