ADA Accessible Hotel
The Dupont Circle hotel in Washington DC is set up to cater for guests with disabilities and/or requiring wheelchair access.
All hotel entrances are at street-level with no steps or access ramps required, and there is also a parking drop-off area at the hotel’s main entrance for guests arriving by automobile.
Our lobby, bar and restaurant are all situated on the ground floor, so public spaces of the hotel are all easily accessible.
The hotel has 15 specially designed rooms – 2 rooms on each floor, and 1 suite on our exclusive Level Nine – that are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), meaning guests can enjoy their stay in complete comfort.
Each of our accessible rooms come equipped with:
- Wider doorway for easier access
- Lowered bathroom sink
- Roll-in shower, with built-in bench, handrails inside and outside the shower, and hand-held shower with hose
- Lowered wardrobe rails and safe for easier access
- Additional space to accommodate a wheelchair
To book an accessible room, please contact the hotel directly:
- Book online where there is the option to select an Accessible room in the preferences as you enter your details
- Book by Phone: +1 202 483 6000
- Book by Email: Dupont@doylecollection.com