A Slice of the City: A Taste of Cork
Rates from €165 per person sharing p/n incl. VAT
Enjoy two nights Bed & Breakfast and an upgrade to a Superior room and experience a true taste of Cork, as we extend a warm welcome with the best of Cork’s burgeoning food scene. Take in the atmosphere of the Terrace on the Weir and sample the ‘Taste of Cork’ sharing platter, with a selection of our favourites from the best local producers; delicious cheeses and meats, rustic bread and date chutney, all washed down with a pint of Franciscan Well Craft Beer, brewed less than half a mile further down the River Lee.
A Slice of the City : A Taste of Cork includes:
- Overnight Accommodation two nights
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Pint of Franciscan Well Craft Beer per person
- ‘Taste of Cork’ sharing platter
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room
- Complimentary entry to NRG Health and Fitness Centre
- Complimentary parking
Terms and Conditions:
- Available on selected dates from until 30th June 2017
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 9%
- Subject to availability
- Based on a minimum 2 night stay
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Price based on two adults sharing one room
Book your Stay
find your reservation
Do you have a booking number instead of an account?
Enter your details here.