WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Caroline O’Donoghue is a London based author, podcaster and screenwriter, but born and bred in Cork - a fact that she thought was deeply unimportant until she moved to London.
Caroline says: After a few years away, I found that everything I wrote was strongly informed by growing up in Cork city. I've developed this overnight weekend offer to give you the chance to experience a touch of nostalgia in the city I feel deeply inspired by.
Weekend Curators: Caroline's Taste of Nostalgia Includes:
- Overnight accommodation for 2 adults sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom on a room only basis
- 1 cocktail per person in The River Club during your stay (Caroline's favourite is a Honeycomb Old Fashioned)
- Afternoon tea for 2 on an afternoon of your choice
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Offer available Friday or Saturday
- Cancel without charge up to 4pm the day before arrival
- Price based on a maximum of 2 adults per room
- Prebooking of afternoon tea must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival through the reservations team
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park