WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Rates from €226 p/n incl. VAT
Our younger guests get a magical welcome at The River Lee with our Family Fun Package.
The elegantly appointed superior family room offers wonderful treats for our little guests to enjoy including turndown of milk and cookies and an children's activity pack.
What's more, enjoy a fun-filled trip to Rumleys Open Farm or Fota Wildlife Park with kiddies picnic to make your stay unforgettable!
This package includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation for in a beautifully appointed room with 2 double beds (2 adults & 2 children)
- Turndown of milk and cookies
- Children's activity pack
- Full breakfast the following morning
- Family ticket to Rumleys Open Farm or Fota Wildlife Park, including children's picnic
- Complimentary on-site car parking
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available for stays from 5th November 2019
- Subject to availability
- Pre-booking of tickets for Fota Wildlife Park or Rumley's Open Farm required through hotel
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Price based on maximum two adults and two children per room.
Please be advised that some services and amenities are suspended or operating a limited service due to the Covid-19 restrictions. Please contact the hotel directly should you have any queries or requests.
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park