WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Make a Night of it
Enjoy a special 1-night stay in Cork at The River Lee. Includes overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room, a 3-course meal in the award-winning River Club with a bottle of house wine, and á la carte breakfast in The Mirror Room the following morning.
This package includes:
- An overnight stay in a beautifully appointed room for 2 people
- 3-course dinner in The River Club with a bottle of house wine for 2 people
- A la carte breakfast the following morning in the beautiful surrounds of The Mirror Room
- Complimentary access to on-site NRG fitness centre including swimming pool (pre-booking essential)
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available for 1-night stays subject to availability
- Includes overnight accommodation for 2 people, a 3-course dinner for 2 people in The River Club and breakfast the following morning
- Pre-booking of dinner & breakfast essential through guest relations team
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park