The Green Room Offer
Make The River Lee Your Green Room for Concerts in Cork
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
DISCOVERY is a loyalty programme like no other. It focuses on personal recognition, status and providing memorable Local Experiences to members. Loyal guests will be rewarded with a selection of benefits and Local Experience awards.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you're travelling to Cork for a concert, gig or theatre this year, make The River Lee your base with The River Lee Green Room Offer. Enjoy overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room, full a la carte breakfast the following morning, pre-gig drinks, and a one-way transfer to the concert venue.
The River Lee Green Room Offer Includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom
- A la carte breakfast the following morning
- A pre-concert drink per person (glass of house wine, bottle of beer or a classic cocktail)
- One-way transfer to the concert venue
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Offer valid for stays until 31st December 2023
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Cancel without charge up to 4pm the day prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of 2 adults per room
- Transfer credit of max €15 applies per booking
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park