WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
SAVOUR TIME WITH THE DOYLE COLLECTION
Better three hours too soon than one minute too late – William Shakespeare
Our early booking offer allows you to benefit from a greater discount the further out you book. Book 30 or more days in advance and save 25%, 20 days out to save 20%, or 10 days out to save 15%. Plus, daily breakfast included.
The Time to Book with The Doyle Collection Offer Includes:
- 25% off our best available rate when you book 30 or more days in advance of your stay
- 20% off our best available rate when you book between 20 and 29 days in advance of your stay
- 15% off our best available rate when you book between 10 and 19 days in advance of your stay
- Daily breakfast
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Offer valid for stays until 31st March 2024
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Cancel without charge up to 4pm 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on a maximum of 2 adults per room
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park