Christmas in Style
Unwrap a stylish getaway with 25% off this festive season.
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here
Experience the best of Cork this festive period with our exclusive Christmas package, perfect for taking in the lights of the city or for a welcome retreat after a day of retail therapy.
Enjoy overnight accommodation for 2 people in a beautifully appointed room, a welcome glass of mulled wine and complimentary à la carte breakfast the following morning.
Our Christmas in Style package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room for 2 people between 1st December and 31st December
- A glass of mulled wine per person
- Complimentary à la carte breakfast for two the following morning
- Complimentary bottle of Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve NV
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available for overnight stays between 1st and 31st December 2023 excluding 24th – 26th December inclusive
- Subject to availability
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Over 18's only
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park