Taste the Island
Taste the Island with a luxurious break in Cork
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
DISCOVERY is a loyalty programme like no other. It focuses on personal recognition, status and providing memorable Local Experiences to members. Loyal guests will be rewarded with a selection of benefits and Local Experience awards.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Celebrating Ireland’s world class food and drink, our Taste the Island package is perfect for those who want to experience a luxurious 2 night stay in the heart of Cork City. With breakfast each morning and a 3 course dinner of the finest Irish produce on one evening of your choice in The Grill Room, you won't want to leave!
This package includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation for 2 people in a beautifully appointed room
- À la carte breakfast in The Mirror Room each morning
- 3 course dinner in The Grill Room at The River Club with 2 sides on one evening
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Complimentary access to on-site NRG fitness centre including swimming pool
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available for 2 night stays on limited dates between September-November 2019, subject to availability
- Pre-booking of dinner in The Grill Room required at time of reservation
- Dinner bookings only available from 5.30-7pm
- Dinner includes 3 courses per person and 2 sides, excludes alcohol or drinks
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Price based on maximum two adults a per room
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park