From €1200 for 4 nights:
Experience an extended mini-break to Cork City with the family for the ultimate city staycation. Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast each morning, an indulgent dinner in the award-winning River Club & one picnic to enjoy as you take in the sights of the city. This package includes a special family pass for a cycling tour with Beyond the Glass, family tickets for exclusive early access to Cork's iconic Nano Nagle Place and a rainy day art-pack from The Lewis Glucksman Gallery - the perfect way to bring some colour to a grey afternoon!
If your group size differs, please contact the hotel directly and our dedicated team would be happy to create a suitable Destination: Cork package based on your unique needs.
Our Destination Cork Package Includes:
- 4-night stay in a beautifully appointed family room for 2 adults and 2 children under 12
- 3-course dinner on one evening in the award-winning River Club for the whole family
- Á la carte breakfast each morning in the picturesque surrounds of The Mirror Room
- Picnic on one afternoon to bring with you on your city adventure
- Special-rate family tickets for Beyond The Glass Cork Greenway cycling tour (young children’s caddies available on request)
- Exclusive early access tickets to Nano Nagle Place Cultural Centre before the general public
- 2 children's rainy day art-packs from The Lewis Glucksman Gallery & 10% discount on selected items in the revered gallery gift shop
- Complimentary access to our on-site NRG fitness centre including swimming pool (pre-booking essential)
Terms and Conditions:
- Package includes 4-night's accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children under 12, a 3-course dinner for 2 adults and 2 children on one evening, breakfast each morning, 1 family picnic and family passes for a cycling tour, Nano Nagle Place & x2 Glucksman Art Packs
- Pre-booking of dinner & breakfast essential through our guest relations team
- A minimum of 14 days is required to book with our activity partners. Activities cannot be guaranteed if a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum 2 adults and 2 children under 12 per room, however, if your group differs, please contact the hotel and our team would be delighted to create a special Destination: Cork package based on your specific needs
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service