Rates from €181 per night incl. VAT.
Enjoy a sumptuous 3-course evening meal in The Weir Rooms overlooking the River Lee. Savour our deliciously simple dishes, prepped using the very best locally sourced ingredients - from succulent steaks from Twomey's of Macroom to locally caught fish, chosen daily from Co. Cork.
This package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed Superior Room
- Three-Course evening meal
- Full Irish Breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary access to on-site NRG fitness centre
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is subject to availability
- Available for stays until 31st Dec 2018
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimming Pool & Spa