Business and Corporate Travel
Look forward to your next business trip when you stay at The Bloomsbury. Nestled in the heart of London, the boutique hotel’s luxurious accommodations, upscale facilities, and exceptional service directly cater to the corporate traveller. The Bloomsbury’s central location makes commuting and travelling throughout London a breeze while convenient on-site amenities such as our business centre lounge, meeting and events facilities, free unlimited wifi, and several dining establishments put a premium on hospitality to make guests feel at home - even when ‘home’ is miles away.
We’re pleased to extend corporate offers to businesses pursuing high-volume accommodations.
Make the most of your travel and enquire about our corporate rates:
Contact our sales team by emailing: email@example.com
Housed in a magnificent Edwin Lutyens’ Grade II-listed, neo-Georgian building, The Bloomsbury’s stately yet playful design extends from the hotel’s iconic restaurants and bars to its charming and stylish guest rooms. Luxurious accommodations offer 24-hour room service and range from spacious guest rooms with large desks to impressive suites with sitting areas and spa-quality bathrooms.
The Bloomsbury’s central location offers seamless access to several major transportation hubs, including Tottenham Court Road tube station and the Eurostar at Kings Cross station, making it an ideal venue for international businesses seeking a convenient meeting point. Neighbouring London’s West End (also known as Theatre-land), spectacular arts and culture is just moments away – from live jazz and musical theatre to pop-up art installations and much more - providing corporate travellers a variety of opportunities to entertain clients and partners.
- From high-quality Malin + Goetz toiletries in every room to our collection of premium bars and restaurants found on site, The Bloomsbury ensures all guests feel comfortable and at ease.
- Unlimited, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- Premium bar and restaurants
- The Coral Room: Vibrant bar and restaurant known for its art deco interiors, quintessentially English Afternoon Tea, and impressive hand-crafted cocktails.
- Dalloway Terrace: An elegant and intimate al fresco restaurant with eye-catching botanical decor, seasonal menus, and an extensive wine and cocktail menu.
- Bloomsbury Club Bar: A speakeasy-inspired cocktail bar and lounge providing a sophisticated and upscale setting with bespoke, artisan cocktails and weekly live jazz performances.
- Business centre and printing station
- Complimentary sign up for Doyle DISCOVERY, our loyalty and rewards program
- Exceptional concierge and guest relations staff
- Luxury car service
- Exclusive retail offers…and more!
Meeting and Event Spaces
Rich in history and character, The Bloomsbury’s meeting and event spaces are like no others in London. For private meetings and intimate soirees, choose from the glamorous Bloomsbury Club Bar, the dignified Chapel, or the literature-inspired Seamus Heaney Library; For those seeking conference or large-scale event space, the Queen Mary and George V Halls’ grandeur certainly make an impression. Learn more.