London With The Family
There’s a warm welcome for our younger guests at The Bloomsbury
Treat the family to an exciting break and enjoy 50% off your second bedroom. Discover all our neighbourhood has to offer and its many attractions to all age groups. Our Concierge will only be to delighted to assist.
To Book this offer Call: +44 20 7969 3915
Our London with the Family offer includes:
- Accommodation in 2 adjoining guestrooms with a 50% saving on the second room plus savings on any additional rooms
- A la carte breakfast for all
- Complimentary evening meals for children up to 8 years when dining with an adult before 7pm.
- Special guest amenities for your little ones
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- May be cancelled without charge up to 7 days in advance of arrival
- Available until 31 December 2022.
- Must be booked direct on +44 20 7969 3915 to ensure your bespoke needs are satisfactorily addressed
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service