London With The Family
There’s a warm welcome for our younger guests at The Bloomsbury
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
Early check-in from 1pm (subject to availability).
Receive a complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine in the Coral Room when you book direct. For stays from January to December 2023.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Treat the family to an exciting break and enjoy 50% off your second bedroom. Discover all our neighbourhood has to offer and its many attractions to all age groups. Our Concierge will only be to delighted to assist.
To Book this offer please call our reservations team on: +44 20 7347 1000
Our London with the Family offer includes:
- Accommodation in 2 adjoining guestrooms with a 50% saving on the best flexible rate for the second room plus savings on any additional rooms
- A la carte breakfast for all
- Complimentary evening meals for children up to 8 years when dining with an adult before 7pm.
- Special guest amenities for your little ones
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4 PM day prior to arrival
- Available until 31 December 2023.
- Must be booked direct on +44 20 7347 1000 to ensure your bespoke needs are satisfactorily addressed
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service