Book a suite celebration now....
Celebrate that special occasion, missed or future with our ‘Suite Celebrations’ package. Indulge in the superbly designed and comfy surrounds of our beautifully appointed suites and create memorable moments.
Our Suite Celebrations Package includes:
- 10% off our Best Flexible Rate
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- Minimum length of 2 nights stay
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 30 December 2022
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service