With spring in the air and lots of exciting things to discover, why not plan a city break in stylish Bloomsbury. Enjoy 15% off our best flexible rate and full breakfast each morning.
This package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- 15% off our best flexible rate
- Full breakfast each morning
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions:
- Package must be pre-paid and is non-refundable
- Package may be booked up to three days before arrival
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- Available until 30 April 2020
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service