WHY BOOK DIRECT?
Guests staying at The Croke Park hotel in Dublin who have booked directly with the hotel and not via a third party, can enjoy complimentary parking in the hotel’s secure, underground car park for the duration of their stay, with lift-access to the car park directly from each floor of the hotel.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here
From €600 for 3 nights
Experience an extended mini-break to Dublin with the family for the ultimate city stay-cation. Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast each morning, an indulgent 3-course dinner in The Sideline on one evening, and one family picnic to bring with you on your activities. This package includes a family pass for the National Leprechaun Museum, and special-rate tickets to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum.
If your group size differs, please contact the hotel directly and our dedicated team would be happy to create a suitable Destination: Dublin package based on your unique needs.
Our Destination Dublin package includes:
- 3-night stay in a beautifully appointed family room for 2 adults and 2 children under 12
- 3-course dinner on one evening in The Sideline for the whole family
- Á la carte breakfast each morning
- Picnic on one afternoon to bring with you on your city adventure
- Special-rate family tickets for The National Leprechaun Museum
- Special-rate family tickets for EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
This package is eligible for The Croke Park hotel GAA Club Support program to give 10% of your stay back to your chosen GAA Club. Find out more here
Terms & Conditions:
- Package includes 3-night's accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children under 12, a 3-course dinner for 2 adults and 2 children on one evening, breakfast each morning, 1 family picnic, 1 family pass for The National Leprechaun Museum, 1 family pass for EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Pre-booking of dinner, breakfast & tickets essential through our guest relations team
- Activities subject to openings & availability
- A minimum of 14 days is required to book with our activity partners. Activities cannot be guaranteed if a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum 2 adults and 2 children under 12 per room, however, if your group differs, please contact the hotel and our team would be delighted to create a special Destination: Dublin package based on your specific needs
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here.
About The Croke Park
Nestled close to Dublin Airport and Dublin city centre, the hotel enjoys a unique location - just steps away from the historic and world-famous Croke Park Stadium, the spiritual home of Ireland’s native Gaelic games and one of the city’s leading venues for international conferences and headline concerts.
With its convenient location just minutes from the city centre and all of its attractions as well as primary business parks, The Croke Park hotel is an excellent choice for those travelling for business as well as leisure.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service