Rates from £325 p/n incl. VAT
Haven’t had a proper date night together for ages? Need a break from the kids; the housework; the madding crowd? Our Sunday Date Night Escape has been specially-created to rekindle that romantic spark – with that extra advantage of an easier commute to the office the next morning.
Arrive at the hotel on Sunday afternoon, relax in your luxurious room or suite, enjoy a bubble bath and get ready for an indulgent evening à deux, where we will take care of everything, from drinks to dinner. Breakfast the next day is à la carte, before you have to join the real world again…. there’s always next Sunday of course.
Our Sunday Date Night Escape includes:
- One night stay for two people in a beautifully appointed bedroom or Suite
- Afternoon tea for two at 108 Pantry with one glass of bubbles each
- A Two-course a la carte dinner for two in the hotel’s main restaurant including one glass each of house wine
- Full à la carte breakfast for two
Terms and Conditions:
- Package is available on Sundays only.
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Valid for new bookings and stays up to 20th December 2018.
- Fully pre-paid package, not refundable.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- Additional nights booked on best available rate.
- Subject to availability.
- Certain items on the a la carte dinner menu may be purchased at a supplement.
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone, one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods, is mirrored in the chic, stylish hotel that shares its name. A stone’s throw from the department stores and boutiques of Oxford Street and Mayfair and the independent restaurants and markets of Marylebone High Street, The Marylebone hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn. The charm and buzz of the chic 108 Brasserie; a yoga class playing out in the hotel’s decked courtyard; an advertising brainstorm underway in the next-door Library; or treadmills being pounded in the luxury Third Space gym, pool and spa – it all makes for a ‘village’ feel.
With a bright new raft of event spaces, eclectic, striking artwork that lends a distinct edge to the décor, and expansive terrace suites whose heated, furnished outdoor space rival any in London for first impressions, this is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa