Luxury Family Package
Enjoy special surprises and treats for the whole family
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
Early check-in from 1pm (subject to availability).
Receive a complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine in the Coral Room when you book direct. For stays from January to December 2023.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Rates from £650 per night incl. VAT
Our Luxury Family Package has been especially devised with younger guests in mind. The elegantly appointed two-bedroom offering even comes with its own private entrance, for added privacy.
It’s exclusively yours. Enjoy all the space and privacy you need in the heart of Bloomsbury, before exploring London together. Meanwhile at The Bloomsbury there’s a whole range of treats for the children.
The luxury family package is ideal for families of between 3 and 5 guests.
To Book this offer Call: +44 20 7969 3915
- Your own private entrance
- Two bedrooms (one Studio Suite and one Bedroom)
- Tepee or bed (up to age 12)
- A Tepee tent to sleep in (at parents’ request)
- Discover Hamley’s, the world’s most famous Toy Shop with a special VIP tour for a family of up to four people, including a gift bag for each child (subject to availability at time of booking, Please note this is offered at an additional supplement)
- Special kids’ turndown of milk and cookies
- A surprise gift for the children on arrival
- Specialist Concierge service for children, with our compliments
- Your child’s favourite magazine waiting for them on arrival
- Complimentary meal for children under 5 when eating with an adult before 7pm
- Children’s toiletries
- DVD player and kids’ DVDs in the room on request
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time incur a full nights charge.
- Price based on maximum two adults.
- Subject to availability.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service