WHY BOOK DIRECT?
Early check-in from 1pm (subject to availability).
Receive a complimentary cocktail in the Coral Room when you book direct. For stays from January to December 2024.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unlock the best rates and exclusive benefits when you book your stay directly through The Doyle Collection website. From today until March 31st, book direct to receive 15% off in-house bars and restaurants and a complimentary upgrade and early check-in, subject to availability.
Book and stay before 31st March 2024 to avail of these benefits.
Indulge in the prestigious brands at Bicester Village with hands-free shopping, VIP access to the The Apartment and a return chauffeur-driven car from The Bloomsbury.
Afterwards, unwind in the opulent settings of the hotel or take in the sights in the heart of London's city centre.
- Stay in the suite of your choice
- Full English Breakfast
- Access to The Apartment at Bicester Village with complimentary refreshments
- Priority access to Village boutiques with digital queuing
- Personal shopping in the Personal Shopping Suites
- Discount on the Village price with a VIP Pass (T&Cs apply)
- Complimentary return car transfer from The Bloomsbury to Bicester Shopping Village
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Package applies to suite bookings only
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room.
- Available until 31st December
- Cancellation without charge by 4pm, one day prior to arrival
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service