Come for cocktails and stay for breakfast at the stylish Bloomsbury hotel.
Treat yourselves to a night to remember with a £75 food and beverage credit to spend in The Coral Room or Dalloway Terrace. Cocktails, Dinner or afternoon tea... the choice is yours!
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- £75 food and beverage credit
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check in at 10am and late check out at 2.00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 11 April 2021
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here .
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service