Rates from £250 p/n including VAT
Explore the neighbourhood around The Bloomsbury with our exclusive two night Slice of the City package featuring a private walking tour for two with a local host, which delves into Bloomsbury's famous literary heritage.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- 10% discount off Best Flexible Rate
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- Literary Tales of Bloomsbury - 3 hour CityUnscripted Walking Tour for two
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays throughout the week from 22nd May to 30th November 2018
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights
- The package cannot be cancelled, refunded or transferred
- Bookings for the CityUnscripted Walking Tour must be given a minimum of 24 hours' notice. Please arrange directly with reservations team at time of booking.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service