Rates from £375 per night incl. VAT
It's all about the romance with our two night Suite Valentine's offer created just for Valentine's. Discover the best of luxury, with two nights in a stunning suite and start as you mean to go on with a bottle of bubbles.
This package includes:
- Two nights at 15% discount in a stunning suite
- Full daily à la carte breakfast
- A bottle of English sparkling wine
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for stays from 13 to 19 February 2019 (inclusive)
- Subject to availability and black-out dates, the package is available in Suites only
- Two-night minimum stay
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service