Rates from £325 p/n incl. VAT
Haven’t had a proper date night together for ages? Need a break from the kids; the housework; the madding crowd? Our Sunday Date Night Escape has been specially-created to rekindle that romantic spark – with that extra advantage of an easier commute to the office the next morning.
Arrive at the hotel on Sunday afternoon, relax in your luxurious room or suite, enjoy a bubble bath and get ready for an indulgent evening à deux, where we will take care of everything, from drinks to dinner. Breakfast the next day is à la carte, before you have to join the real world again…. there’s always next Sunday of course.
Our Sunday Date Night Escape includes:
- One night stay for two people in a beautifully appointed bedroom or Suite
- One Signature cocktail each before dinner at Bloomsbury Club Bar
- A Two-course a la carte dinner for two in the hotel’s main restaurant including one glass each of house wine
- Full à la carte breakfast for two
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available on Sundays only.
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Valid for new bookings and stays up to 20th December 2018.
- Fully pre-paid package, not refundable.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- Additional nights booked on best available rate.
- Subject to availability.
- Certain items on the a la carte dinner menu may be purchased at a supplement.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service