A Family Affair
Family stays - up to 30% off Best Flexible Rate
Never before have family reunions been so special. Our ‘Family Affair’ offer is designed for larger family stays including a mix of parents, kids, siblings, grandparents, grandkids, uncles, aunts, cousins. Whoever is in your party – all are so welcome!
Our Family Affair package includes:
- 30% saving off our Best Flexible Rate based on bookings of a minimum of 3 rooms or suites
- A la carte breakfast for all each morning
- Complimentary evening meals for children up to 8 years when dining with an adult before 7pm
To book this offer, please call +44 20 7969 3914
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- A minimum 2-night stay is required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 7 days in advance of arrival
- Available until 31 December 2022
- Must be booked direct on +44 20 7969 3914 to ensure your bespoke needs are satisfactorily addressed.
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar