A Kensington Tale
Celebrate Christmas with our spectacular package ‘A Kensington Tale’.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
At The Kensington, we are perfectly placed for guests to savour the very best that London has to offer during the Christmas holidays.
As the magic of the season plays out around us, we invite you to join us in enjoying all that the capital has to offer via our special yuletide package – ‘A Kensington Tale’.
This package includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Bottle of Champagne in room on arrival
- Breakfast daily
- A special Christmas turn down on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Lunch with pre-dinner glass of Perrier-Jouët Champagne
- 2 tickets to Carols at the Royal Albert Hall
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays between 22 December and 28 December 2019
- Valid for a minimum of four-nights, for two guests sharing accommodation
- No refunds on cancellation
- Rates include VAT
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Spa Treatment Room