Rates from £270 p/n including VAT
Explore the neighbourhood around The Kensington with our exclusive two night Slice of the City package featuring a private walking tour for two with a local host, who is passionate about photography and knows the best spots in the Royal Borough to reveal the most instagram-worthy images to share with friends and family.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- 10% discount off Best Flexible Rate
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- Snapshots of Kensington: A 3-hour Photography Experience CityUnscripted walking tour for two
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays throughout the week from 22nd May to 30th November 2018
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights
- The package cannot be cancelled, refunded or transferred
- Bookings for the CityUnscripted Walking Tour must be given a minimum of 72 hours' notice. Please arrange directly with reservations team at time of booking.
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Spa Treatment Room