WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unlock the best rates and exclusive benefits when you book your stay directly through The Doyle Collection website. From today until March 31st, book direct to receive 15% off in-house bars and restaurants, a complimentary upgrade at the time of booking, and early check-in, subject to availability.
Book and stay before 31st March 2024 to avail of these benefits.
Indulge in the prestigious brands at Bicester Village with hands-free shopping, VIP access to the The Apartment and a return chauffeur-driven car from The Kensington.
Afterwards, unwind in the opulent settings of the hotel or take in the sights in the heart of London's city centre.
- Stay in the suite of your choice
- Full English Breakfast
- Access to The Apartment at Bicester Village with complimentary refreshments
- Priority access to Village boutiques with digital queuing
- Personal shopping in the Personal Shopping Suites
- Discount on the Village price with a VIP Pass (T&Cs apply)
- Complimentary return car transfer from The Kensington to Bicester Shopping Village
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Package applies to suite bookings only
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room.
- Available until 31st December
- Cancellation without charge by 4pm, one day prior to arrival
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar