Luxury Family Package
Enjoy special surprises and treats for the whole family
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Rates from £850 p/n inc. VAT
Spend quality time together in a specially designed luxurious family room at The Marylebone. A Suite and a Deluxe Room combine to form a secure, family-friendly space with your own private living room. The single entrance gives families the perfect balance of privacy and space.
Nearby Marylebone Village, Oxford Street and Bond Street offer plenty of retail therapy, cultural spots and divine cuisine for all the family. Meanwhile at The Marylebone, there’s a whole range of treats for the children.
The luxury family package is ideal for families of between 3 and 5 guests.
To Book this offer Call: +44 20 7969 3913
- One luxury Suite and one Deluxe Room with single entrance
- Exquisite private living room
- Tepee or bed (up to age 12)
- A Tepee tent to sleep in
- Discover Hamley’s, the world’s most famous Toy Shop with a special VIP tour for a family of up to four people, including a gift bag for each child (subject to availability at time of booking, Please note this is offered at an additional supplement)
- Special kids’ turndown of milk and cookies
- A surprise gift for the children on arrival
- Specialist Concierge service for children, with our compliments
- Your child’s favourite magazine waiting for them on arrival
- Complimentary meal for children under 5 when eating with an adult before 7pm
- Children’s toiletries
- DVD player and kids’ DVDs in the room on request
- Their own exclusive extra space*
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time incur a full nights charge.
- Price based on maximum two adults.
- Subject to availability.
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone village is mirrored in our chic, stylish hotel.
Just a five-minute walk to vibrant Marylebone High Street and a five-minute walk to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Mayfair, The Marylebone Hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn.
The stylish tone is set by the hotel’s chic lobby and Cocktail Bar, characterised by its series of inviting hideaways and playful, elegant terrace.
Then there’s 108 Brasserie, set on the cobbles of Marylebone Lane - its outside tables, greenery and elegant lantern lighting recalling a Parisian café; 108 Bar providing a lively forum for locals and guests alike, The Marylebone Rooms and club-like Number Six offering some of London’s most stylish event spaces.
Luxurious guest rooms and statement suites – including the acclaimed rooftop terrace suites that rival any in London for the wow factor.
For the health-conscious, guests enjoy exclusive access to Third Space at The Marylebone, which features a gym, wellness area, spa treatments and an 18m swimming pool.
This is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa