Rates from £850 p/n inc. VAT
Spend quality time together in a specially designed luxurious family room at The Marylebone. A Suite and a Deluxe Room combine to form a secure, family-friendly space with your own private living room. The single entrance gives families the perfect balance of privacy and space.
Nearby Marylebone Village, Oxford Street and Bond Street offer plenty of retail therapy, cultural spots and divine cuisine for all the family. Meanwhile at The Marylebone, there’s a whole range of treats for the children.
The luxury family package is ideal for families of between 3 and 5 guests.
To Book this offer Call: +44 20 7969 3913
- One luxury Suite and one Deluxe Room with single entrance
- Exquisite private living room
- Tepee or bed (up to age 12)
- A Tepee tent to sleep in
- Discover Hamley’s, the world’s most famous Toy Shop with a special VIP tour for a family of up to four people, including a gift bag for each child (subject to availability at time of booking, Please note this is offered at an additional supplement)
- Special kids’ turndown of milk and cookies
- A surprise gift for the children on arrival
- Specialist Concierge service for children, with our compliments
- Your child’s favourite magazine waiting for them on arrival
- Complimentary meal for children under 5 when eating with an adult before 7pm
- Children’s toiletries
- DVD player and kids’ DVDs in the room on request
- Their own exclusive extra space*
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time incur a full nights charge.
- Price based on maximum two adults.
- Subject to availability.
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone, one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods, is mirrored in the chic, stylish hotel that shares its name. A stone’s throw from the department stores and boutiques of Oxford Street and Mayfair and the independent restaurants and markets of Marylebone High Street, The Marylebone hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn. The charm and buzz of the chic 108 Brasserie; a yoga class playing out in the hotel’s decked courtyard; an advertising brainstorm underway in the next-door Library; or treadmills being pounded in the luxury Third Space gym, pool and spa – it all makes for a ‘village’ feel.
With a bright new raft of event spaces, eclectic, striking artwork that lends a distinct edge to the décor, and expansive terrace suites whose heated, furnished outdoor space rival any in London for first impressions, this is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa