This offer is no longer available. Click here to view our current offers.
Revitalise with a break from it all in the stylish Bloomsbury. Discover great shopping, cultural icons, verdant parks and architecture or dine in one of our stylish restaurants or bars.
Our Summer Seasonal Offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- 30 % off our Best Flexible Rate – rooms and suites - when you book direct on doylecollection.com
- A la carte breakfast each morning
See here for insider tips on what to see and do in London during your stay.
- Valid from Sundays to Thursdays
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Bookable until 30 September for stays before 30 November 2021
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service