The House of Kensington Experience
Luxurious stay with tickets to the much anticipated 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' exhibition at the V&A
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Only a 10-minute walk from the hotel, the V&A Museum's much anticipated exhibition, 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' is taking place this summer. Combine a two-night stay in a Luxury Studio Suite or a Signature Suite and receive two tickets to the exhibition. On your return to the hotel, enjoy two cocktails in the K Bar, - aptly named 'The Corolle' commemorating Dior's first haute couture collection in February 1947.
This package includes:
- Two nights at a special rate in a Luxury Studio Suite or a Signature Suite
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Two tickets to the 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' exhibition at the V&A*
- Two exclusive 'Corolle' cocktails at K Bar*
- A special edition Christian Dior hardback book
*If single occupancy, 1 ticket to the V&A and 1 cocktail
Yves Saint Laurent in front of Christian Dior London, 11th November 1958
© Popperfoto/Getty Images
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- A two-night minimum stay applies (week-through).
- Offer is valid for stays until 1st September 2019.
- Offer is bookable up to 7 days prior to arrival
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund does not apply, nor can tickets be transferred
- Rate is based on a maximum of two adults per suite
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar