The House of Kensington Experience
Luxurious stay with tickets to the much anticipated 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' exhibition at the V&A
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Only a 10-minute walk from the hotel, the V&A Museum's much anticipated exhibition, 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' is taking place this summer. Combine a two-night stay in a Luxury Studio Suite or a Signature Suite and receive two tickets to the exhibition. On your return to the hotel, enjoy two cocktails in the K Bar, - aptly named 'The Corolle' commemorating Dior's first haute couture collection in February 1947.
This package includes:
- Two nights at a special rate in a Luxury Studio Suite or a Signature Suite
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Two tickets to the 'Christian Dior - Designer of Dreams' exhibition at the V&A*
- Two exclusive 'Corolle' cocktails at K Bar*
- A special edition Christian Dior hardback book
*If single occupancy, 1 ticket to the V&A and 1 cocktail
Yves Saint Laurent in front of Christian Dior London, 11th November 1958
© Popperfoto/Getty Images
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- A two-night minimum stay applies (week-through).
- Offer is valid for stays until 1st September 2019.
- Offer is bookable up to 7 days prior to arrival
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund does not apply, nor can tickets be transferred
- Rate is based on a maximum of two adults per suite
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Spa Treatment Room