WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Suite Celebrations at The Westbury.
Celebrate that special occasion, missed or future with our ‘Suite Celebrations’ package. Indulge in the superbly designed and comfy surrounds of our beautifully appointed suites and create memorable moments. Make your booking in February and receieve one of our Signature Bespoke Candles on arrival as a gift.
Our Suite Celebrations package includes:
- 25% off our Best Flexible Rate
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco
- Complimentary Signature Bespoke Candle on arrival
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- Package is subject to availability and must be booked 24hrs prior to arrival date
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- Price based on maximum two adults
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- 1 candle per room
- Offer available for bookings made before 28 Febuary 2021 for stays taken between 5th March until 31st December 2021
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service