Rates from €360 per night incl. VAT
Start your day in style with a delicious Full Irish Breakfast at Wilde served with our compliments.
Breakfast with our Compliments includes:
- Overnight stay in a beautifully appointed bedroom or suite.
- Full Irish Breakfast the following morning.
Terms and Conditions:
- Available for stays until 31st December 2021.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT.
- Subject to availability and must be booked 24 hours prior to arrival date.
- Package applies to single or double occupancy.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here.
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service