Family Theatre Experience
Celebrate the magic of the theatre this festive season with a luxury family stay in a beautifully appointed bedroom at The Westbury.
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Celebrate Christmas in luxury and spoil your little VIPs this festive season with a memorable theatre experience. Stay in a beautifully appointed bedroom, and enjoy a two course dinner in Balfes followed by dessert in the exclusive Circle Club, and four premium tickets to Charlie & The Chocolate Factory at The Bord Gais Energy Theatre. Enjoy a complimentary full Irish breakfast the following morning in WILDE.
Our Family Theatre Experience package includes:
- Four premium tickets for Charlie & The Chocolate Factory at The Bord Gais Energy Theatre
- Accommodation for an overnight stay 4 people sharing in a Deluxe Twin room
- 2 Course Dinner for four in Balfes
- Dessert for four in The Circle Club
- A la carte breakfast the following morning
*Interconnecting options and extra tickets available on request at an additional cost
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for December 28th, 30th and January 4th & 5th only
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival
- Offer based on two adults and two children
- Minimum advance booking 4 days
- Balfes dinner includes two course adult menu and children's menu for two
To book this offer please call our team on +353 1 679 1122
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service