Price from €462 p/n incl. VAT.
Treat your family to a luxurious overnight stay in a deluxe bedroom with special in room children’s surprises including : a luxury tepee, a complimentary teddy bear plus colouring book , milk and cookies on turndown and a delicious full Irish breakfast the following morning.
To book this offer, please call +353 1 679 1122
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for stays from 15th April 2019 until 30th November 2019
- Package is available on Monday to Sunday
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Package is subject to availability and must be booked 48hrs prior to arrival date
- Cancellation can be made without penalty 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults and two children per room
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service