Wellness at the Weekend
Enjoy a fitness focused package with celebrity personal trainer Siobhan Byrne of Body Byrne Training.
Price from €599 p/n incl. VAT.
The Wellness at the Weekend Experience is aimed to rejuvenate and relax. The programme includes intense fitness classes complemented by yoga plus relaxing stretching exercises to take home.
Package schedule is:
- 10am - Meet & greet with Siobhan Byrne
- 10.30am - Mobility & stretching
- 11.15am - High Intensity Circuit Class
- 12pm - Nutritious Body Byrne Lunch in Balfes
- 2pm - Pyramid Training
- 3pm - Nutrition & Training Q&A to include healthy juices and snacks
- 4pm - Yoga & Breath Work
Guests will enjoy a luxurious overnight stay with complimentary full breakfast the next morning.
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for selected Saturdays including August 31st, September 7th, September 14th, September 21st, October 5th and November 16th
- Package is available on Saturday only
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Complimentary nutritious lunch in Balfes
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service